- 3 organic lemons, halved through the equators
- 2 cold eggs
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 1-½ ounces 1:1 simple syrup
- Prepare the grill for direct grilling over high heat.
- Grill the cut side of the organic lemons until well-browned, about 4 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
- Juice 2 of the organic lemons. Slice the grilled ends from the third organic lemon to use for garnish.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk. For food safety reasons, use care not to let the whites come in contact with the outsides of the egg shells.
- Place the egg whites, bourbon, simple syrup, and 1 ½ ounces of organic lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Dry shake without ice for 10 seconds to build a good froth, then add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds more. Strain into cocktail glasses and garnish with grilled organic lemon slices.