Baked Cod with Organic Lemon Sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons zested lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice and butter. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides.
- Place the prepped fish in a 13×9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Broil for the last 60 seconds to get a little bit of a golden crust.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon zest.