- 1/2 cup olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add the steaks turning to coat well.
- Marinate for 1 to 1 1/2 hours turning steaks frequently.
- Cook on a charcoal or gas grill. While steaks are cooking, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Allow steaks to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle finished steaks with some of the warm marinade while resting.